SHAREPOINT MIGRATION SERVICES
We can help you to migrate your content from your actual environment – whether it is 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013, Standard, Enterprise or Foundation – directly to SharePoint 2016 or SharePoint Online without having to make multiple traditional migrations.
Moving to the Cloud, Upgrading your SharePoint version or moving to SharePoint from another system?
Moving large SharePoint deployments can be challenging not only in terms of sheer data volumes but more importantly in terms of migrating your applications and workflows that may not map directly to the target platform. Custom developed web parts and workflows are generally not supported across SharePoint versions in automatic upgrades and branding may also be impacted. You would want to make sure that security is not compromised in moving from one system to other. Branding can be another area if your current deployment has anything but the default SharePoint look.
SharePoint migration is also an opportunity to rethink and reorganize your assets that reflect patterns of knowledge creation and consumption in your organization today and tomorrow. Similarly, mergers and acquisitions require us to rethink about the information architecture.
Our team has tools and expertise to help you manage these challenges.
- Moving from on-premises installation to SharePoint Online
- Upgrading from one version of SharePoint to another
- Importing your knowledge assets from another system to SharePoint
- Merging multiple instances of SharePoint into one target platform
- Reorganizing how information is stored and shared
Detailed Technical Overview For Website Migration:
- Analyse source web content prior to migration, and generate reports. The reports provide complete Site Level analysis of all the elements in source site, conflicts if there are any, with the self-explanatory comments.
- Content Migration: Migrate current website content into SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013
- Analyse all source content types, page templates, and site hierarchies
- Map all source elements to existing SharePoint site to SharePoint’s Top Navigation, Quick Launch Navigation, Lists, Libraries etc.,
- Code Migration:
- Analysis of current website code including HTML/CSS, Functional Implementation.
- Architecting the technical and functional requirements
- Functional Implementation
- Preview all migration content, documents, and images
- Test the Functional Implementation
- Publishing the site